To activate your account, please check your e-mail.
International sizing guide
|7 1/2||6 1/2||40||-||25|
|8 1/2||7 1/2||42||43||26|
|10 1/2||9 1/2||44||44.5||28|
|11 1/2||10 1/2||45||46||29|
International sizing guide
|UK/ AU/ NZ||6||8||10-12||14-18||20-22||24|
You can connect your color variations by adding related product ID. Each color has to be added as a new product, this will let you show more products within ASADRA.
For example, your red dress product ID is 1234, then add same design green dress with ID 1234-1 and they will be connected in a product color selection drop down.
For next color, change the number after the dash. For example 1234-2 and 1234-3.
First, A big welcome to ASADRA, we are very happy you are going to join us on this journey to change the future of the fashion industry. We view ASADRA as one big family and ‘mi casa es tu casa’ but as any functional household, there are rules and conditions that we all need to follow.
A. Terms and Acceptance
The Terms are a legally binding contract between ASADRA BV and you.
This contract confirms your rights and responsibilities when using our Services (ASADRA’s website, apps and other services are referred to as our ‘Services’) provided by ASADRA, so please take the time to carefully read it all. Using any of our Services (including just browsing our platform) you are agreeing to our Terms and if you do not agree with our terms, you may not use our Services and please check back regularly to review any changes that may have been made.
These policies make up our Terms, so be sure to take the time to read them and regularly check back for possible changes. Sounds simple? Great, let’s continue!
We understand the importance of how we use your personal information, so please read through our Privacy agreement which explains how we can use your information when using our Services.
C. Your Account
In order to benefit from our Services you will need to create an account with ASADRA. Below are a few more house rules relating to accounts:
2. Remember we want ASADRA to be a family, so it is important to be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. We will not accept people who use false information or impersonate another person or company through their account.
3. Be respectful when choosing a username. A username that is offensive, vulgar or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights violates the Terms.
4. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
5. Use a strong password and protect it. As we mentioned, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
6. Let's be clear about our partnership. Our Terms don't create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and ASADRA.
D. Your Content
Your content that is displayed our Services (“Your Content”) is yours and we do not have any claim to it. This takes account of anything you post using our Services (like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, photos, descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc.).
1. Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You confirm that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
2. Permission to Use Your Content. By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant ASADRA a license to also use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help ASADRA function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote your stuff.
3. Rights You Grant ASADRA. (Here’s the legalese version of the last section). By posting Your Content, you grant ASADRA a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote ASADRA, your ASADRA shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any ASADRA Services or third-party website or advertising medium.
4. Reporting Unauthorized Content. ASADRA has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed in our Intellectual Property Policy. If Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We’ll notify you if that happens.
5. Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on ASADRA’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
E. Your Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
1. Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws; and don’t commit fraud, theft or any other crimes against ASADRA, another ASADRA user or a third party.
2. Pay Your Bills. You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services. For digital items sold to buyers in the EU, however, ASADRA will help collect and remit the correct amount of VAT. Your fees, bills, taxes and how you can pay them are fully explained in our Fees & Payments Policy.
3. Don’t Steal Our Stuff. You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of our Services.
4. Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
5. Follow Our Trademark Policy. The name “ASADRA,” and the other ASADRA marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of ASADRA. If you’d like to use our trademarks, please contact us.
6. Share Your Ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to ASADRA (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
F. Acceptance of your Order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and ASADRA will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
ASADRA offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from the designer. If the items are not in stock at that moment, you can register your intent to purchase the goods through your profile.If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
H. Shared profit model
As most traditional families, when one person has success you share with the rest of the family and we are no different at ASADRA. ASADRA’s shared model means that with just one click you can ‘share and earn’ while shopping. You will be rewarded with 5% of any new sales that have been generated through your hard work. The shared profit will be paid out at the end of the passing of a full calendar month, providing that the sale was confirmed before the 26th of the month. You will only receive a share of the profit on the product that you share, additional purchases are not included. If the shared product is returned, the shared commision is invalid.
You can check the success of your hard work by reviewing your report within the earnings section of ASADRA. Once a full calendar month has passed, ASADRA will send you a confirmation by email and a notification within your ASADRA account of your earnings being transferred to your withdrawal balance. If you want to have the earnings paid out directly to your account, you must add your bank account details and chose this option within settings, otherwise it will remain as credit in your ASADRA account.
I. Shipping Policy
Delivery times appearing on the site are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 20 working days of the day on which we accept your order. ASADRA is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
J. Returns & Exchanges
You may cancel an order from your account before it has been shipped. Please note that if the item is made-to-measure you may only be able to cancel the order before it is shipped provided that the garment hasn’t been altered or made yet.
If you receive an item and wish to return it for any reason you must inform ASASRA in writing within 14 days of receiving the item. You may also return any item within 28 days if the item becomes faulty. Once you email firstname.lastname@example.org you will be provided with instructions on how to return your item and once your item is received back, ASADRA will process your refund.
Return postage is your responsibility unless the item is incorrect or faulty, in which case the ASADRA will refund the return postage. If you cancel your contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 any standard shipping charges that you have paid to receive your purchase will be included as part of your refund.
Please note that ASADRA may refuse a refund if the garment has been made according to your precise measurements ie, made-to-measure. The items you return must be unworn and in their original condition save for your right to inspect the goods and try on the garments. It is your responsibility to ensure that you package the returned goods adequately so that it arrives back to ASADRA undamaged.
If you have any further questions on returns, refunds or cancellations please contact email@example.com.
K. Repeated Returns
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier, however we do monitor the number of returns made by both designers and customers to maintain good relationships. Repeated returns will be reviewed and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of an ASADRA account.
Termination by You. We hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with ASADRA at any time from your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination. Oh, and you will still have to pay any outstanding bills.
Termination by ASADRA. We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our website or mobile apps. ASADRA may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
If you or ASADRA terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
We May Discontinue the Services. ASADRA reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
Survival. The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service ends.
M. Warranties and Limitation of Liability (basically the Things You Can’t Sue Us For)
Items You Purchase. You understand that ASADRA does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. We provide the venue; the items in our marketplace are produced and sold directly by independent sellers, so ASADRA cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release ASADRA from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Content You Access. You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. ASADRA is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
People You Interact With. You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
Indemnification (or What Happens If You Get Us Sued)
We hope this never happens, but if ASADRA gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend ASADRA (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
N. Disputes with Other Users
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of ASADRA’s Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If an agreed solution can not be found, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to review the best possible solution.
Release of ASADRA. You release ASADRA from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
O. Disputes with ASADRA
If you’re upset with us, let us know and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
1. Governing Law. The Terms are governed by the laws of The Netherlands. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live.
2. Arbitration. You and ASADRA agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Terms shall be finally settled by arbitration, using the English language, administered by the Netherlands. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and ASADRA are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
3. Forum. We’re based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, so any legal action against ASADRA related to our Services must be filed and take place in The Netherlands. (If you do happen to visit, don’t leave town without taking a boat ride through the Amsterdam Canals and seeing some tulips and clogs)
P. Changes to the Terms
We may update our Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using our Services or not. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Q. Some Finer Legal Points
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and ASADRA regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
R. Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at: legal@ASADRA.com.
ASADRA’s Services connect people from all over the world, both online, to make, sell and buy unique fashion products. Below is a handy guide to help you understand the specific rules that are relevant for shop owners who are selling through ASADRA.
These policies make up our Terms, so be sure to take the time to read them and regularly check back for possible changes.
ASADRA only uses Euros. It is not possible to list in other currencies and we will convert other currencies according to the exchange rate on http://www.xe.com/ (based on their yearly average of conversion) Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Sterling or Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Any act by a designer to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by ASADRA. This includes, for example, encouraging buyers to purchase an item in your ASADRA Shop through another venue. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale and the same as listed in other venues (if products are also listed in other locations, both offline and online, not including sales). Designers may not alter the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding ASADRA transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user's account without permission.
Receiving your payment from ASADRA
ASADRA charges 30% of each sale made on our platform, there are no listing fees, subscription fees or any other hidden costs (we pride ourselves on this, as we know how annoying it can be!).
ASADRA pays out at the end of a full calendar month providing that the purchase was made before the 26th of the month (so if a sale was made on the 10th of June, you will receive your payment at the end of July or if a payment was made on the 28th of June you will receive the payment in August). You can check how much you have due to be paid to you by reviewing your shop’s financial page within ASADRA. In addition, there are monthly invoices (including relevant taxes) available to download in English. ASADRA provides a wide range of options for you to choose how you would like to receive your payments.
Please remember that ASADRA's fees do not include any withholding taxes that might apply in your home country.
For information on VAT requirements in your location, please consult your local tax authority or a licensed professional. If you are a VAT registered seller, you may be required to charge VAT on the items that you sell on the ASADRA platform.
For EU countries, the applicable VAT rate depends on the country in which the supply of goods and services is taxable with VAT. When supplying goods and services in the EU, the applicable VAT rates can be checked on the European Commission's website.
ASADRA offers a variety of services to make it as easy as possible for designers to get their items into the hands of customers quickly and securely. This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a designer and your rights and responsibilities when using ASADRA’s shipping labels services.
Shipping Your Items
Designers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you're using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your shop.
By selling on ASADRA, you agree to:
A. Provide an accurate "shipping from" address.
B. Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
C. Deliver your product within 20 working days, from the moment when you receive an order.
D. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
E. Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the ASADRA receipt or sent to you by the buyer through an ASADRA Conversation.
F. Mark the order as shipped when you ship it, remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive an ASADRA Shipping Notification (and start to get even more excited).
G. Charge an appropriate amount for shipping (according to country average).
By entering shipping tracking information on ASADRA, you're giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, as the shipper, you will need to provide valid proof that the product was shipped. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer (or verified via postal company address verification). If a buyer does not receive their order, they may give a low rating for your shop.
Returns & Exchanges
Customers may cancel an order from their account before it has been shipped. Please note that if you make items that are made-to-measure customers are only able to cancel the order before it is shipped provided that the garment hasn’t been altered or made.
If a customer receives an item and wishes to return it for any reason, they must inform ASASRA in writing within 14 days of receiving the item and ASADRA will inform you as soon as possible.
Customers also have the right to also return any item within 28 days if the item becomes faulty. If this situation does arise (we hope not but we understand it may happen, after all no one is perfect) we will review the customers feedback and inform you straight away.
Return postage is the customer's responsibility unless the item is incorrect or faulty, in which case the ASADRA will refund the return postage to the customer and withhold the costs from your next payment.
Items returned from a customer must be unworn and in their original condition save for their right to inspect the goods and try on the garments. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they package the returned goods adequately so that it arrives back to you undamaged. Please contact email@example.com if a returned item does not meet these standards.
Intellectual Property Policy
ASADRA takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices in order to maintain the integrity of our creative marketplace. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.